In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection «GDPR»), we inform you about the rules for processing your personal data collected when using the Administrator’s websites.
We make every effort to provide all possible means of physical, technical and organisational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, use or access by all applicable laws.
Administrator — Grupa APN z o.o. z/s in Opole, ul. Kołłątaja 8/4-5, 45-064 Opole, Phone: +48 600 238 200, e-mail address: email@example.com NIP: 7543125270, REGON: 365158340, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Opole, 8th Commercial Division under KRS number: 0000950380
Cookies — means IT data, tiny text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website pages.
Administrator’s Cookies — means Cookies placed by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
External Cookies — means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Website.
Device — means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
User – means an entity for which, by the Regulations and the law, services may be provided electronically or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
Service — means a website or an application under which the Administrator runs a website operating under the domain http://apnpolska.pl/
Device — means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
User — means an entity for which, by the Policy and legal provisions, electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Personal data collected on the website
- In the matter of personal data protection, you can contact the Data Protection Officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When using the website, we may process users’ personal data, such as:
- Name and surname,
- telephone number,
- e-mail address,
- Correspondence address.
- The Administrator’s employees and associates process personal data based on the authorisations granted. Each person authorised to process personal data has been acquainted with the principles of personal data protection and has undertaken to keep the information provided confidential.
- Personal data may be entrusted to an external entity that supports the Administrator in achieving the purposes of the processing, e.g. marketing services, e-mail services, hosting, IT, administrative services, legal and advisory services. And entities from the APN group.
- The administrator uses the services of only professional entities that guarantee the highest level of service and ensure the security of the entrusted information.
Purpose of personal data processing
- Personal data is processed in order to:
- conclusion and performance of the contract — for the duration of the contract and the time after its completion until the contract is performed correctly;
- conducting recruitment;
- creating statements, statistics and analyses for the Administrator’s internal needs;
- sending marketing content — until an objection is raised;
- replies to messages from website users.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator is:
- art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. consent obtained for the processing of personal data;
- art. 6 sec. 1. lit. b GDPR, i.e. performance of the contract or taking action on requests before concluding the contract;
- art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR, i.e. fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator;
- art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. the Administrator’s legal interest.
IV. Principles and time of personal data processing
- The User’s personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn or in connection with the Administrator’s business activity, until the time specified in the law or the implementation of the purpose of processing.
- The user has the right to access their data and to correct, delete, limit processing, transfer data, object to processing, and withdraw consent if the processing is based on consent.
- The user has the right to complain to the supervisory body — the Office for Personal Data Protection President when they consider that processing personal data concerning them violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
V. Transfer of personal data outside the EU
The administrator may use the tools of entities based outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter: EEA) or that may store data outside the EEA. Personal data will not be transferred to international organisations. The administrator will use all legally available protection measures to secure this data transfer. The transfer of data outside the EEA may take place based on the exceptions provided for in art. 49 GDPR, provided that the conditions set out in this article apply. Information on the security measures used and the scope of data sent outside the EEA can be obtained by contacting the Administrator or the DPO.
Users’ personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, i.e. no decisions that have legal effects on a person or significantly affect them in a similar way will not be based solely on the automatic processing of personal data and are not related to such an automatically made decision.
VII. Activity on social networks
- The administrator is the owner of accounts on social networks:
- The administrator maintains and manages social networking site accounts to promote products, services and activities. As part of these activities, it administers the personal data of users of social networking sites who follow the Administrator’s profiles, including participation in competitions, events and dialogue with both the Administrator and other users via accounts managed by the Administrator.
- If the user wants to terminate the processing of personal data made available via social networking sites, he should stop following the Administrator’s profiles, using the options used by the portal, e.g. by clicking the «Like» button on Facebook.
- All rights to signs (including logos), copyrights, databases and all other intellectual property rights to the website’s content and profiles on social networking sites belong to the Administrator.
- It is forbidden to copy, modify, use in any form or reproduce, in whole or in part, the website’s content for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Administrator and the author of the test.
- The content presented on the website and profiles on social networking sites are intended to promote the activities of the Administrator. Using the materials for any other purpose is prohibited.
- The materials shared on the Administrator’s social profiles are his property or have been made available with the consent of the authors of this content.
- The User who uses profiles on the Administrator’s social accounts declares that the Content posted by him:
- will not be inappropriate. Content is considered inappropriate when:
- plagiarises, is defamatory, offensive, harassing, untrue, misleading, derogatory, discriminatory, threatening, harassing, or expresses racial or sexual prejudice;
- contains elements of mockery, immoral, offensive, name-calling, obscene suggestions, and curses;
- contains quotes from other users taken out of context to create a false or negative impression;
- is obscene, obscene or pornographic; or
- violates the confidentiality or privacy rights of another person,
- not prejudice any pending legal proceedings of which you are aware;
- will not contain accusations of impropriety or personal criticism directed against employees of the Administrator;
- are unlikely to (i) cause fear, uncertainty or anxiety to another person, (ii) incite a violation of the rules of social coexistence, or (iii) incite racial or religious aggression or hatred,
- will not infringe any copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights of the Administrator or any third party;
- not technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, computer worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or activities);
- will not constitute an offer, advertisement or promotion of any product or service, nor will it contain requests for subsidies or financial support;
- will not constitute spam or intrusive advertising sent by mail;
- will not be to impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your identity, affiliation or position;
- will not present or encourage behaviour that could be considered a crime, lead to civil liability or are against the law.
- will not be inappropriate. Content is considered inappropriate when:
- The User may place links to other websites and subpages on the Administrator’s profile if:
- the regulations of using such websites or subpages allow placing links to them;
- they are clearly and visibly marked as links;
- the content of the pages or subpages is clearly related to the Content with the link; and
- the link does not automatically download any files.
- The Administrator stipulates that any content inconsistent with the above rules and above all comments of the following nature:
- defamatory, untrue and misleading;
- offensive, abusive or threatening;
- obscene or sexual in nature;
- harassing, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory against any religion or other group of people.
They will be deleted immediately.
- Without the express consent of the Administrator, the User is not entitled to repost any Content or other materials or applications that have been previously removed.
VIII. Types of cookies used
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, getting viruses or other unwanted software or malware to Users’ Devices this way is impossible. These files allow us to identify the software the User uses and customise the Service individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The session cookie mechanism does not allow downloading personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow downloading of personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- «essential» cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the Website;
- «performance» cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s pages;
- «functional» cookies, enabling «remembering» the settings selected by the User and personalising the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the chosen language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
n many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about them each time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Purposes for which Cookies are used
The Administrator uses their Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- Website configuration, adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the Website pages;
- recognise the Website User’s device and its location and correctly display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalising the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the chosen language or region from which the User comes;
- remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content, font size, website design, etc.
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling, in particular, verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
- optimising and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites, adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognise the basic parameters of the User’s Device and correctly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- correct operation of the affiliate program, enabling, in particular, verification of the sources of Users’ redirects to the Service’s websites.
- Remembering the user’s location, correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling, in particular, the adjustment of the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
- Analyses and research as well as audience audits, creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the Services’ websites, which allows for improving their structure and content;
- To ensure the security and reliability of the service
X. Possibilities to specify the conditions of storage or access by Cookies:
The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or the service configuration. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about each time they are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
The user may delete cookies anytime using the functions available in his web browser.
See how to turn off the cookie mechanism:
XI. Final provisions
- The administrator reserves the right to withdraw or change the content presented on the website without prior notice. The Administrator is not responsible if, for any reason beyond the Administrator’s control, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- The Administrator reserves the right to occasionally restrict access to certain parts of the Website concerning maintenance work or updating the Website.
- Act of April 23, 1964 — Civil Code,
- the Act of March 2, 2000, on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product,
- the Act of July 27, 2002, on special terms of consumer sales and changes in the Civil Code,
- the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (hereinafter UŚUDE),
- the Act of May 10, 2018, on the protection of personal data,